Run The Marriage Course
The Marriage Course is an easy-to-run, practical seven-session course designed to support couples looking for practical support to strengthen their relationship. No expertise is needed to run the course. You may have experienced working on your own marriage, or you are passionate to see marriages and family life strengthened in your community.
Key features of The Marriage Course:
- Easy-to-use videos
- Leader's guide with instructions for when to pause videos for exercises and discussion times
- Effective whether held in a home or larger venue
- Practical material presented in a fun and interesting way
- Welcoming and accessible content for any couple
Becoming a leader is easy. We help provide you with the necessary materials and support you need to get started.
Guest and leader resources are available
- DVDs of the talks given by Nicky and Sila Lee can be purchased from the Alpha Singapore office.
- Guest resources and comprehensive leader’s guide on how to set up, run and publicise your course, including ideas for creating a great atmosphere can be purchased from the Alpha Singapore office.
- Promotional resources to advertise your course can be downloaded from this website.
Support is also available from local Marriage Advisers who have run the course themselves and training events, which are held regularly around the country.
Please contact us should you have any other questions and we will get in touch with your the soonest possible.