Our vision is ‘the (re) evangelisation of the nations and the transformation of society’. Each member of staff plays a key role in contributing to the work being done; our mission is bigger than any individual task but together our work contributes to the bigger picture. As a Christian community, our faith is an integral part of our working culture.
Alpha offers Internship opportunities to those who wish to gain insights in the ministry and administration of Alpha. Here are some areas:
- Database Management
- Events Management
- Ministry development
- Fresh school leavers or those taking a career break
- Openness to learning with a teachable spirit
- Christian faith with a positive approach to church, faith and Christian relationships
- Communication skills – written and oral
- High energy & robust
- Humility and graciousness
- Positive attitude, encouraging in approach
- Team player
- Knowledge of and passion for Alpha
We have a fast paced working environment where we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our ethos is to be grateful, gracious and professional and we endeavour to thread this through every part of the organisation and every interaction. It is an exciting and challenging place to work and is full of variety. A can do environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged alongside serving others.
If you have been praying about this and sense a calling to be part of this vision, we would like to hear from you! Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org