Account & Administrative Executive
Our vision is ‘the re-evangelisation of the nations and the transformation of society’. Each member of staff plays a key role in contributing to the work being done; our mission is bigger than any individual task but together our work contributes to the bigger picture. As a Christian community, our faith is an integral part of our working culture.
In realising this vision, Alpha Singapore requires an Accounts & Administrative Executive to assist the National Director in the day to day running of the office, ensuring operations excellence & efficiency.
- Admin & Events
- Donor's Management
- Human Resource
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Accounting and HR administration function
- Knowledge of MYOB an added advantage
- Possess positive working attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to remain calm and work well under pressure, responding well to change
- Excellent computer literacy skills (inc Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
We have a fast paced working environment where we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our ethos is to be grateful, gracious and professional and we endeavour to thread this through every part of the organisation and every interaction. It is an exciting and challenging place to work and is full of variety. A can do environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged alongside serving others.
If you have been praying about this and sense a calling to be part of this vision, we would like to hear from you! Kindly email your CV to email@example.com